Many may have overlooked that news because Google+ originally did not permit feeding from any other source and required all shares on G+ to be made only on their site.
This short video from Tim Friebe of T&S Web Design will guide you in how to get started managing your Google Plus Pages with Hootsuite:
What You Can Do on G+ Within Hootsuite?
- You CAN manage circles.
- You CAN post to BUSINESS pages.
- You can NOT post to your personal page.
There is a free version of HootSuite which allows you to manage up to five social media accounts including your Google Plus business page. If counts individual pages as “accounts” so if you have multiple pages on each network you may have to upgrade to manage all of them.
HootSuite to Google Plus Features
These posts contain full details on the features you can now manage from within Hootsuite:
- Manage Google+ Pages from the HootSuite Dashboard
- HootSuite Extends Google+ Pages to All Users
- Techcrunch:Hootsuite Opens Up Google+ Page Integration To All Users
Social Media Today: Manage Your Google+ Page with HootSuite
Google Plus Resources:
- Google Plus for Business
- Creating Google Plus Business Pages
- How to Set Up & Optimize Google Plus Local Business Pages
- Two Types of Google Plus Page Admins: Owners Versus Managers
- Get a Google+ Badge for your site
- Read more Google News