• Directory Journal

Photo by pyza*

Photo by turbotoddi

Photo by bibamatt

Photo by mimimuck

{ 144 comments… read them below or add one }

riddly January 14, 2010 at 7:50 pm

“incredulous Guy” says he is at a loss for words- well there’s plenty to choose from here…..next time I feel like posting a picture of a cute chipmunk, or a donkey with a winsome expression smiling at a kitten, I’ll think of this string of posts and remember that all of you are probably drinking way too much coffee.

MissCleveland January 17, 2010 at 12:17 am

My favorite are the 3 horses heads looking at the camera smiling.
Oh how cute.

Mr. Paul January 22, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I think that the photos are so cool ! Make’s me feel good

Mr. Paul January 22, 2010 at 3:07 pm

I like the first photo

Love,Peace,Harmony January 25, 2010 at 2:01 am

Why does everyone have to argue with each other ? Can’t we just get along and live with PEACE, LOVE and HARMONY in our hearts ?!?

Life is too short to call people names, get into heated arguements, and argue with everyone you come into contact with !

I am not going to use big and fancy words but the bottom line is, that we should just get along.

Love,Peace,Harmony January 25, 2010 at 2:05 am

And ‘rtard parade’ :

You said something VERY offensive about christianity. You need to watch your mouth and how you say things because that was just straight up rude.

And also, YOU NEED JESUS! Well actually, EVERYONE does! :)

Cody February 1, 2010 at 11:04 pm

What is this, controversial topic tuesdays? These are really good photos of animals being cute and what have you. It started out as a forum for a omnivore vs. vegitarian discussion. But it’s beyond me how it turned into a “let’s bash religion/let’s shove it down your throat” kinda of discussion.

peoplearestupid February 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

all these animals are apathetic atheists who don’t care about shit, so shut up and take a lesson from the giraffe and squirrel couple and love!

vv SHEEP ^^ February 14, 2010 at 6:32 pm

“Humans make me sick! Humans aren’t ever happy unless they are fighting over property or ideas. ”

To Humans suck:
– even you lost my vote when you subjected yourself to this idiotic discussion.

You fools should read up on Maslow and get self-actualized. Til then, enjoy being empty, droning sheep.

vv SHEEP ^^ February 14, 2010 at 6:34 pm

P.S. JESUS IS A METAPHOR FOR THE SUN. SO YOU ARE RIGHT IN THAT EVERYONE NEEDS “JESUS”. BUT NOT THE BORN-OF-VIRGIN JESUS YOU’RE REFERRING TO.

David Hardwick February 16, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Very nice work. Well done and thanks for putting it on the web.

Martha March 4, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Thank you for sharing this collection of great pics.

XSindy March 6, 2010 at 3:52 pm

* to the idiots above that write essays : stupid annoying Americans just enjoy the damn photos

*to the rest : beautiful shots :), I like the biting little kitten the most

Amethyst April 5, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Stumbled from Maine, USA…

I can see almost everyone’s side of this argument. Everyone is making good points, even if Humans Suck is being a detached loser… Quite the interesting argument. I think that something is to be learned from the animals… but I don’t think they’re the perfect example of what we should be like. Can’t everyone just believe in what they want to believe in and SHUT THE HELL UP? (Yes I am aware that I just stated my beliefs and then said everyone should keep their beliefs to themselves… maybe I enjoy contradicting myself lol). But seriously, people, you came here to look at funny pictures of animals. Leave it at that.

woww May 3, 2010 at 11:52 am

So, these pics are cute. yet i eat meat.. who cares? i dont kill the animals. i wont walk up to the cute animals and go “oh yay im gonna kill you and eat you” who cares what anyone eats, its noone elses business. everyones intitled to do eat what they want, sooo nobody should complain about it.

lol May 3, 2010 at 11:53 am

@xcindy – now your bringing americans into this? how discriminating.

omg May 3, 2010 at 11:55 am

@vvsheep.. nobody claimed they were born of a virgin jesus. rofl if you wanna make a statement, read the bible. nothing about a virgin jesus.

lisa May 3, 2010 at 11:57 am

@humans suck: just curious.. what species are you then….

Crystal Lee May 3, 2010 at 4:46 pm

The last picture of the cat yawning….he only has one lower tooth….

Fendi Burgess May 19, 2010 at 12:23 pm

put more cut animals on this site PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!###############@@@@@@@@@@@@@

sogfrog13 May 23, 2010 at 7:26 am

I don’t eat animals. People ask me if I stopped for my health. I say no I stopped for the health of the animals.

AlexsaZ June 10, 2010 at 1:56 pm

kittens in the photos as always the best:)

TomK July 5, 2010 at 5:36 pm

“You said: “You managed to make fun of: mentally handicapped people, religious people, soldiers who have either died or lost a part of themselves (be it physically or psychologically), victims of the 9/11 attacks, and probably more that I missed.”..”

And while Fox ‘news’ has done all of these things, over and over, people still defend their disgusting hypocrisy and watch.

The mindless hate (AND bombing) needs to stop, people!

THEN we can all appreciate cute animal photos once again, yes?

Web design July 21, 2010 at 3:24 am

Very funny post! I love those cats! :))

Jazz September 30, 2010 at 4:13 am

Nice Pictures Thanx

Amit Joshi November 4, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Never Thought that animals can be these much funny.. nice pictures keep it up.

Jonathan Owen Photography February 27, 2011 at 2:37 pm

really great animal portraits

tameeran March 22, 2011 at 5:25 am

cute very nice

South Florida Photography July 19, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Can you explain me how did they make the picture of the giraffe licking a squirrel? that was an amazing shot!

Roofer Portsmouth January 25, 2012 at 7:31 am

So cute, i have some photos like that of my dogs, pity i cant load some pics here, you would greese up. great stuff.

Raven March 28, 2012 at 11:37 am

i love these pictures but i love meat to just not anything thats a pet.

Plumber Islington April 2, 2012 at 7:03 am

Those shots are great, made me chuckle

Mapie May 6, 2012 at 8:14 am

Those photos are very funny indeed. Although I was a little bit surprised to see one of my pictures appears :-). Thanks for the copyright.

Lovely Atheist September 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Blimey!

Give over the rants, Doods!

These are great photies, but never mind them either.

Will somebody PLEASE tell me….

What happened to Matt and Kathie in the end? Did they get it on?