There are many contributing factors to business growth and success, including the tools you use to automate, streamline, and make projects easier to complete.
Whether you are in a highly competitive market or a smaller niche, the tools you use, and the strategies you follow will have a significant impact on your bottom line and pave the way towards business growth.
The right tools implemented properly will improve all facets of your business operations, including communications, social media, content marketing, lead generation, and digital marketing.
The 50 tools below will help you achieve your marketing and sales objectives and ultimately drive profit.
- Monday.com: Team members collaborate in one shared hub enabling them to communicate at any time from anywhere.
- Nextiva Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange): Improve business communications by providing your workforce with unified features such as mobile integration and the ability to connect faster with employees.
- Slenke: Organize and collaborate team conversations in Slenke’s virtual workspace.
- Zoho Cliq: Organize, simplify, and streamline team communications by making information and conversations easy to find.
- Flock: Collaboration app that syncs conversations, instant messages, files, tasks, and calls.
- Intercom: This is a conversational relationship platform with bots, targeted messages, and real-time chat.
- Fleep: Task management, file sharing, and messaging are delivered through a single interface for better team communications.
- Workplace: Connect everyone in your company, even remote workers, using live video, groups, rooms, and chats.
- Fuze: Cloud-based business phone system with screen sharing and video built-in.
- ContactMonkey: Send responsive emails and collect real-time feedback with this newsletter tool designed for internal communications.
- Ryver: Organize and centralize team tasks, messages, and other means of communication in one app.
- Microsoft Teams: Communication services for all-sized enterprises with messaging, threads, live communications, video conferencing, file sharing, push notifications, and screen sharing.
- ProofHub: Talk one-on-one or get everyone together to discuss ideas, work progress, and tasks. Eliminate confusion by bringing teams together to communicate in real-time.
- Brosix IM: This is a team communication tool to increase team efficiency and collaboration. It also includes audio and video chat, file transfer, screen sharing, and dedicated chat rooms.
- Slack: Connect teams and share information such as pictures, documents, and files, using Slack’s online messaging apps as an alternative to email.
- Skype: Easy-to-use voice and video calls, instant messaging, and file sharing between tablets, mobile devices, and computers.
- Hosted VoIP: Turn your live voice communications into data packets that travel to many data centers. If a recipient phone is on the network, VoIP handles the conversation and transfer of data.
- Chanty: Chanty is a simple and intuitive AI-powered team chat and instant messaging tool.
Social Media and Content Tools
- Buffer: Increase authentic social media engagement, grow your audience, and tell your brand story. It also includes planning, scheduling, and analytics.
- MeetEdgar: Optimize your social media traffic, schedule re-sharing your content, monitor traffic, and boost engagement on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Sprout Social: Increase social reach, build stronger relationships, engage your social media audience, and measure performance.
- ly: Easily create visually appealing infographics with an intuitive interface.
- Missinglttr: Automatically convert blog posts into engaging social media content.
- Hootsuite: Unite all social campaigns into a single platform. Create engaging posts, schedule, and automatically publish content, and track effectiveness.
- Biteable: Create informative, entertaining, and engaging short videos to share on social media.
- Buzzsumo: Research tools that provides insights to create high-performing content, generate ideas, monitor your performance, and identify influencers.
- Canva: Create stunning visuals such as flyers, social media headers, Facebook post images, and featured images with custom dimensions
- Cool Tabs: Monitor social networks from brand mentions, curate content related to your brand for better engagement, generate leads, and use analytics to improve campaigns.
- PicMonkey: Create and edit images for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more with filters, overlays, and collages.
- io: Advanced rank tracking, backlink, and reporting monitoring tool with branded keyword tracking, filters, and visibility.
- ContentCal: Cross-channel collaborative tool that unites teams to create engaging social media content.
- ly: Shorten URLs to fit character limitations on social media platforms such as Twitter and track marketing strategies.
- InLinks: Boost content SEO by optimizing it around semantic search and data that search engines understand.
- Text Optimizer: Semantic research tool to explore connections between your keyword phrases and important terms that are in close proximity to them to create better-optimized content.
- Also Asked: Find out the questions people are asking by search terms to help create content based on what your users want to know.
- ContentKing: Real-time content tracking and SEO auditing tool. Segment your content to efficiently prioritize, organize, and analyze it into actionable tasks.
- SocialOomph: Simplify social media posting by uploading multiple posts at the same time, schedule when to post, and improve engagement rates by the follower analysis features.
- Kajabi: Consolidate multimedia content assets into libraries to use for online courses.
- Hashtags.org: Discover the most popular hashtags to use on social media and get more visibility.
Digital Marketing Tools
- HubSpot: Robust inbound marketing tool, CMS, and CRM used for blogging, email marketing, social media, building landing pages, generating leads, creating workflows. HubSpot also includes robust analytics to measure performance.
- ProProfs Survey Maker: SaaS-based tool to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction by creating impressive surveys, polls, popups, and quizzes that capture feedback.
- Moz: Free and paid SEO tools to increase visibility, traffic, and rankings, including site audits, backlink analysis, rank tracking, and keyword research.
- SEMRush: All-in-one digital marketing tool with position tracking, keyword research, technical SEO audit, identifying backlink opportunities, competitive analysis, and increasing organic traffic.
- AgoraPulse: Manage all your social media accounts, engage followers, schedule content, and get reports in one place.
- Whatagraph: Create and automate visual marketing reports for email, SEO, PPC, and social media to assess campaign performance.
- Hotjar: Understand and analyze website visitor behavior with metrics such as heat maps, click maps, and scroll maps.
- WordTracker: Find the best keywords related to your keywords and phrases.
- BrandYourself: Protect and control your online privacy, improve your online reputation, clean up your social media, and build your online brand.
- SpyFu: Get a keyword overview of monthly searches, profitable related keywords, and ranking difficulty for your website and those of your competitors.
- RankActive: Track your online presence, improve search engine rankings, and spy on your competition with this SEO toolkit.
- Fintenza: Advanced website analytics tool to evaluate the quality of traffic with a bot detector that recognizes bad traffic as well as its source and type.
- Woobox: Social engagement turnkey solution for creating giveaways, coupons, quizzes, polls, and contests.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer: Analyze your headline quality by getting scores based on the right amount of words, ensuring a balance of power and emotional words to create compelling headlines.
- Ubersuggest: Generate keyword ideas for content marketing and improve SEO rankings by seeing keyword suggestions, top SEO pages, and backlink data.
- Google Trends: See the latest data, trends, visualizations, and search volume in your region or country. Compare how keywords relate to each other and explore topics.
- Flipboard: Curate content from sources you trust and like into your own personal magazine.
- Wishpond: Create landing pages, promos, contests, marketing automation solutions, popups, and forms with this digital marketing platform.
- Ahrefs: A comprehensive SEO toolset to optimize your website with site audits, analyze your competitors, use keyword explorer to see what your customers are searching for, content explorer to see top-performing content in your industry, and track your ranking progress.
- Trello: Brainstorm, schedule online content, and strategize with team members using this content management tool. Whether in the same office or working remotely, it’s easy to assign tasks, create deadlines, collaborate on projects, and track progress.
LearnWorlds An e-learning platform that allows anyone (including teachers, academics, tutors, instructors) and businesses to create, market, and sell online courses.
ContactOut: Find your prospect’s email address or phone number right on their LinkedIn or Github profile.
As you can see, there is no shortage of tools to help you grow your business. Save time and resources, be more productive, and make your work more effective.
Join the discussion